Pamela Geller and Political Relevance

    You know, when Pamela Geller was featured on the front-page of the Sunday New York Times last October, I thought, "Wow, that's commanding a lot of attention for a blogger." This was of course not long after September 11th, and Pamela's organization staged the big protest against the conquest mosque at Ground Zero. See the report: "Fight Against the 'Mosque'." Pamela also wrote an outstanding book on Barack Obama's post-American presidency, and her blog Atlas Shrugs remains one of the top-ranked blogs on the web. She's mobilized thousands upon thousands of people to join and fight for a cause. And she's traveled the county speaking and educating Americans on Islamic jihad and the stakes of the information battlespace. And I could go on. So I found this debate between Peter Ingemi and Josh Trevino on Twitter the other day pretty interesting, and Peter --- who is Da Tech Guy --- has a write up at The Conservatory, "Pam Geller and Relevance, Part 1: Conventional Wisdom."

    Photobucket

    In any case, I'm pictured with Pamela last year at her book signing in Los Angeles.

    More later ...

Post Title

Pamela Geller and Political Relevance


Post URL

https://kimberlyinkeldavis.blogspot.com/2011/07/pamela-geller-and-political-relevance.html


Visit Kimberly Fashion for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive