Look Of The Week.



    I found this look today on Stockholm Street Style and I can not get it out of my mind.  That dress is so simple but those extra details make is so special and the styling is spot on.  I am trying to track it down or one similar, so if any of you know where it's from please let me know, then I can add it to my "Classic pieces wish list".  I am doing quiet well on my wardrobe staples, what with the new trench coat plus, I just got the best pair of navy trouser in the Zara sale for 9€, they even give me a bum.

    I hope you have all had a good week, my sister has gone now so it is back to just Poppy and I and all of you.  Thanks for keeping me company girls, your the best.  Happy weekend my friends, see you all next week.  ax



Post Title

Look Of The Week.


Post URL

https://kimberlyinkeldavis.blogspot.com/2011/07/look-of-week.html


Visit Kimberly Fashion for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive