Happy Birthday Grandma!


    Today is my Grandmother's 89th Birthday!
    Although I have many many fond memories of living near her
    there is one story I would like to share.
    I remember how courageous I thought her to be when I first heard it!
    One day she was out in the field with my granddaddy and her sons
    laying in the back of the pick-up
    truck watching my dad climb as high as he could in a big tree. I'm not sure of his age but
    I would imagine rather young. She was about to say don't fall and ........he fell!
    She stood up in the back of the truck as he was crashing threw limb after limb and
    caught him before he hit the truck! I get teary eyed just thinking about that!
    She lives in Texas and I live in Georgia now so we don't get to see each other much anymore
    but my memories of spending summers black berry picking and her getting a bumble bee
    caught in her boot and her laugh....... She has a very contagious laugh.....
    I will always hold in my heart!
    Happy Birthday Grandma! Hope you have a Wonderful Day Today!


Post Title

→

Happy Birthday Grandma!


Post URL

→

https://kimberlyinkeldavis.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-birthday-grandma.html


Visit Kimberly Fashion for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive